Author Topic: aer application  (Read 27 times)

aer

• Trial Staff
  • Newcomer
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name:: aer
Your Steam Name: aer
Your Steam 64 ID: 76561198288535265
Your Age: 15
Your Gender: Male
How many hours you have played on the server?: I'm not sure but I play every night
Have you ever been warned/punished?(Yes/No): No
Have you ever been a staff in any other server? If yes, then name the server: Yes, I made a server named "[SEA] Sinister Gaming..." and It got over 40 players on average every night until I shut it down because it has become a burden and I can't focus on real life.

Tell us something about yourself, and why do you want to be a staff member?:
Hi! I am aer and I know that you have require the staff to be 15 years old and above but I can take the responsibility of being a moderator of the server. In real life, I am still a 15 year old but I am already working at a media company (www.brigada.ph) my father owns, So ye, I can take the responsibility of being a moderator and I would want to help with the plugins and stuff on the server, and a little bit of financial help to keep the server running. I want to be a staff member because I simply want to help this server. If i don't be staff because in my age, I respect the rules of your server and It's all okay for me, It's up to you. Thank you!

AND BTW:
there's a bug in the server, food and the 5.56 bullets are free since you guys did not put a price on it.

I agree not to abuse any of the powers/access I will be given.(Yes/No): Yes, I agree
I agree not to break any rules of this server.(Yes/No): Yes, I agree
I agree to help and guide the newbies and answer to all the players who need my help.(Yes/No): Yes, I agree
I agree not to read whatever is written above and I am just putting Yes for everything.(Yes/No): Yes, I agree
I agree to be a loyal player throughout my duty as a staff member.(Yes/No): Yes, I agree

Blizz

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Rapier Isle Forums
  • In-Game Name:: Blizz
Accepted!

I agree not to read whatever is written above and I am just putting Yes for everything.(Yes/No): Yes, I agree

I gave you a shot because you are honest. Try to read the application next time please.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 08:02:09 AM by Blizz »